Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3, 2010: Bingo Luau and Keno Pop!

Bingo Luau Badge Challenge
Hula Hoop Badge
Get 10 bingos this week!
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

Even though this badge challenge took Bingo Luau Buddy 1 hour 51 minutes and gave me an additional 4,359 tokens, I know how you can complete it in about 15 minutes (albeit for a lot less extra tokens, too). With only 3 bingos left, an "EUREKA!" lightbulb popped on in my head and I completed my remaining 3 bingos in less than 3 minutes. Here's how you can fly through your challenge:

1. Click on the "Super Speedy" game tab
2. Then choose the "Blackout" game
3. Select an empty room, or room that has only a couple people in it

VOILA! You'll be getting triple bingos every couple minutes and your badge will be completed in no time at all. :-)

P.S. If you're in a room with a few other people, it's common curtesy not to call BINGO until there are only 5 numbers left to be called. That way everyone gets triple bingos!


Keno Pop! Badge Challenge
Light Up the Meter Badge
Play any power-up 25 times this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

This was an extremely easy challenge, although the luck factor combined with having to wait for the balls to find their slots and waiting for jackpot spin rounds makes it lengthy (no way around it, as far as I can tell). That said, I opened Kenopop Buddy and just let it autoplay on max bet (you get the most amount of balls this way), while I did other things. After all was said and done, Keno Buddy completed the challenge in 1 hour 42 minutes and gave me a whopping extra 33,000 tokens!!! This game is definitely on the top of the "Best game for most amount of tokens" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!