Friday, March 26, 2010

March 24, 2010: World Class Solitaire and Dice City Roller

Class World Badge Challenge
Middle Seat Badge
Complete 6 cities this week! (To complete a city, win the required number of games between the departure and the destination cities)
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

It's challenges like this that make me say "thank you" to Play Buddy. I opened the game and got out Class World Buddy and just hit the play button and walked away. :-) After 1 hour 33 minutes it was done and I had an extra 8,045 tokens. As an added extra bonus, I saw I got 2nd place on the high scores list.

Dice City Roller Badge Challenge
Remodeling Badge
Win 10 auctions this week! (Play in Auction rooms to participate in auctions)
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Unfortunately no Play Buddy for this challenge, but at least it was easy and fast. So, that said...

Want easy and fast completion of this badge? Use an auction room but jump into an EMPTY room (or near empty). This guarantees you'll win all the auctions and for the cheapest amount.

The number of auctions you've won will not appear until all of the quarters have been completed. So after the 4th round and any jackpot spins, you'll receive credit for and be notified of the current auctions won.

NOTE: Be sure to participate in all your auctions! I accidentally missed one and had to go a whole extra 4 quarters for 1 auction. :-( So that said, you'll probably complete this challenge faster than I. That said, it took me 32 minutes and I earned an additional 1,750 tokens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!