Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17, 2010: Pogo Bowl and Mahjong Garden

Pogo Bowl Badge Challenge
Pin Monkey Badge
Bowl 100 Spares or Strikes this week!
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

With Play Buddy's auto Bowling Buddy, this badge challenge was a breeze. Just open a fast room, and let 'er rip and check in after about an hour and a half; my badge appeared after 1 hour 31 minutes with an additonal 2,939 tokens and I expect you'll have a similar result.

Mahjong Garden Badge Challenge
Year of the Tiger Badge
Make identical matches for all 8 of the Seasons tiles in 8 puzzles this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Just like on the previous Mahjong Garden badge challenge, MahjGar Buddy was more efficient when I played with it, instead of letting it autoplay straight through. That said, I'll refer you to my previous blog here - just replace "flower tile" with "season tile". :) One difference was that this time it took less time (1 hour 18 minutes) and gave 1,604 extra tokens. And as usual, you'll have to complete the entire puzzle and get through the jackpot spin before the game is counted and the badge awarded.

1 comment:

  1. This is the marvelous post that I have come over after huge searches.I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information.

    Pogo Pin

    ReplyDelete

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!