Friday, February 26, 2010

February 24, 2010: Yahtzee Party and First Class Solitaire

Yahtzee Party Badge Challenge
Roll the Hard Six Badge
Roll 6 Yahtzees with 'sixes' this week!
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

If you want to complete this badge as "quickly as possible" (hahaha... ROFL... I use the term lightly considering it took an hour and 20 minutes to get my first which was actually my second but my first didn't count because I already had a Yahtzee in the Yahtzee slot!), click the "Fast Rooms" and then choose the "Wild" rooms, too. Playing in a wild rooms gives higher odds of Yahtzees since wild dice (jokers) are available. At two hours and only 2 Yahtzees, I gave up on this badge - I'll wait for Play Buddy to release a Yahtzee Buddy so I can let it run for the 10+ hours it's going to need. lol!

First Class Solitaire Badge Challenge
First to Board Badge
Complete 12 foundations this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Even with Class First Buddy and an extra 2,806 tokens, the 32 minutes it took to complete this challenge seemed to take forever (but of course is nothing compared to the Yahtzee challenge)! The first two wins (8 stacks) happened within 10 minutes and then waiting for the final win (final 4 stacks) took all the rest of the time. This is a very tricky game that requires a lot of strategy and could really drive ya bonkers if you try to think about it too much so my personal advice is to turn on the Buddy and let it run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!