Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 5, 2010: Ali Baba Slots & WordJong

Ali Baba Slots Badge Challenge
Forty Thieves Badge
Win 100 tokens from the Spin to Win Bonus this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

This week's challenges were so very very very easy compared to last week - what a treat! So for this challenge in particular, I opened Alibaba Buddy, pressed autoplay and the badge was finished in 6 minutes with an additional 1,415 tokens.

WordJong Badge Challenge
WordJong Spring Badge
Spell 15 7-letter words this week! (Win the game to check your progress)
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

Since Play Buddy doesn't have a bot for this yet, I played by myself using the same tactic as SCRABBLE here - by manually typing in all the playable tiles (up to 7) and solving, then filtering the results by 7-letter words; if only 6 letter words could be made, I'd double check to see if an "s" could be tacked on to the end of any of them, when I had extra wild tiles. This strategy helped me complete the challenge in 25 minutes with an extra 264 tokens.

One final note: not only do you have to win the game to check your progress, but you also have to win the game to get your badge (a bummer when you get your 15th word on the beginning of a huge puzzle like I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!