Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19, 2010: Fortune Bingo & Quick Quack

Fortune Bingo Badge Challenge
Crystal Gong Badge
Get 20 Jackpot Spins this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Thank goodness for Play Buddy because this one was a bit of a doozey!

Fortune Bingo Buddy got this badge for me - and an extra 3752 tokens - in 2 hours 52 minutes. At first I tried the single card (speedy game, of course) rooms thinking it would go faster, but the majority of the time someone else would get and call bingo before me, and before I had gotten my "spin" number. So then I switched to the speedy blackout rooms. These take a bit longer because it is blackout BUT my odds of getting the bingo or my "spin" number greatly increased. So overall, I think this is the way to go to get the badge as quickly as possible (or wait for a couple of days and play in an empty room... empty room = guaranteed jackpot spin for you!).

Quick Quack Badge Challenge
Duck, Duck, Goose Badge
Get 100 streaks of 15 ducks or more this week!
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

With an extra 4,430 tokens and the badge in 49 minutes, I must say I couldn't have done it without Quack Buddy. This bot is so amazing, that it was getting 100-duck streaks right from the start. BUT the badge is for 15 streaks so for this challenge, I played with the Buddy. Here's what I did, and what I recommend to others:

1. Open Quack Buddy and go to "Options" to turn the speed up to 2.
2. Then let it Autoplay until you have 12-14 ducks then STOP the Buddy.
3. Now END the streak: play any duck(s) that will end the streak the quickest.
4. Then START up the Buddy again and repeat this process.

This method earned me more than TWICE as many 15+ duck streaks than letting the Buddy autoplay on its own. However, if you have errands to run or stuff to do, you can certainly just turn the Buddy on and let it play all by itself since it will eventually get the badge on it's own. The choice is yours! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!