Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 10, 2010: Hog Heaven Slots and Sweet Tooth 2

Hog Heaven Slots Challenge
Wingin' It Badge
Collect 30 halos this week!
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

It's badges like this that make me so excited and thankful for Play Buddy! Instead of spending the 2 hours (exactly 2 hours!) clicking a mouse button non-stop, I just downloaded Hog Heaven Buddy and hit "autoplay" and away it went - and away I went to grab some lunch! So aside from just letting the bot run and checking in on it every so often, there isn't really anything else I can say to make this challenge go by smoother or faster. One cool thing: I hit the jackpot a few times because in addition to the 3,000 tokens for the badge, the Buddy snagged an extra 22,995!!!!! Now if only I could nab that kind of luck in real life...


Sweet Tooth 2 Challenge
Holey Molar Badge
Match 3000 pieces of candy this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Thank you Play Buddy for the sweeeeeeet TootSweet Buddy! I downloaded this bot and had it play caramel on level 5 because you get more pieces and takes longer to clear all the caramel squares which is good because a) you get more matches and b) the less amount of "downtime" (i.e. jackpot spins and end of game scoring, etc) the faster it goes! That said, this badge was the heavenly one compared to Hog Heaven... only took 25 minutes. Of course I only got an additional 2,223 tokens too. Even so, I think I prefer the shorter time anyway. :-)

This might be helpful info for some: running out of time does NOT matter - any matches you made still count regardless of whether or not the time runs out. Also, you have to wait until the end of the round to get credit. This means that you have to wait for either your time to run out, or until you successfully complete the round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!