Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6, 2012: High Stakes Pool & Mahjong Garden Badge Challenges


High Stakes Pool Badge Challenge


Color of Money Badge
Win 5 'Cutthroat' games this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

So while Pool Buddy is not an autoplayer, it sure did help
me out by showing where the ball was REALLY going to
go (Pogo's aim lines tried to sabotage me!). So here's how
I did with PB's help:

Game Difficulty: Beginner
Buddy Settings: Default
Tokens: 2,850 tokens earned
Time: 1 hour 24 minutes
NOTES: I found that my odds of winning greatly increased
when I broke the balls and got one in a pocket so I could
choose which color I wanted to be and could start winning.

Mahjong Garden Badge Challenge


Bamboo Dragon Badge
Complete 16 animals this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

So needless to say, after the pool challenge I was grateful to have an
automated MahjGar Buddy to nab the badge for me:

Game Difficulty: Easy
Buddy Settings: Default
Tokens: 8,396 tokens earned
Time: 42 minutes
NOTES: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!