Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jun 27, 2012: QWERTY & Claire Hart: Soul Searcher Badge Challenges


QWERTY Badge Challenge

Game Face Badge
Score a connection bonus 7 times this week! 
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Personally I love Quirty Buddy because I enjoy playing QWERTY and this Buddy is really a... buddy! Here's how we did:

Game Difficulty: Beginner
Buddy Settings: Default
Tokens: 7,925 tokens earned
Time: 33 minutes
NOTES: I actually played WITH Quirty Buddy using the 'scan' and 'solve' at a customized table (600 points to win) and selected from the list words that climbed towards the opponent so I could make connections quickly. And a 600 point game was perfect, as I'd win and finish the game the same time I made the connection. :-)



Claire Hart: Soul Searcher Badge Challenge

Haunted Portrait Badge
Finish one episode using 3 or less hints this week! 
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

I had fun with the Quirty challenge but it did take a little while so it was nice to finish this challenge so quickly with Claire Buddy:

Game Difficulty: n/a
Buddy Settings: Speed 2
Tokens: 5,820 tokens earned
Time: 2 minutes
NOTES: None

1 comment:

  1. Great job! i read this blog, this blog is very helpful for me... i like this post and i feel very happy to read this article...
    many thanks for sharing this, cheers.
    More info:- Pogo Technical Support

    ReplyDelete

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!