Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7, 2010: Canasta and Aces Up

Aces Up! Badge Challenge
Goggles Do Nothing Badge
Remove 1500 cards in this week! (Cards removed by planes do not count. Finish the game to check your progress)
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

With the badge completed, and an extra 2,649 tokens earned in 1 hour 30 minutes, I thank Aces Up Buddy for allowing me to enjoy the sunshine and get a little bit of yard work done! :-) This challenge was very straightforward so I just opened the bot and hit autoplay and I suggest you do the same... unless you'd prefer knocking through 1,500 cards, in which case, to each his own! lol


Canasta Badge Challenge
Hip Cat Badge
Meld out before your opponents 7 times this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Even though Play Buddy has Canasta Buddy, I ended up doing this challenge on my own because I have some knowledge of the game now (from the last challenge) and felt I was able to get things done more quickly. It took me 52 minutes and I got an extra 2,772 tokens. HOWEVER you can still use the Buddy to autoplay through the challenge if you don't know the game. I recommend going to the Settings and selecting "Never pick up discard pile" and "Meld cards immediately" before letting it run, as this is likely to get the challenge completed within 2 hours (just check back in on it around that time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!