Friday, April 23, 2010

April 21, 2010: Beaker Creatures & Mini Golf Madness

Beaker Creatures Badge Challenge
Creature Comfort Badge
Win 3000 tokens this week! (Including Jackpot Spins)
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

I thought this badge would take forever so I opened Beaker Buddy and turned on autoplay and left the room. About 1/2 hour later, I came in to check the progress and it was already done! So unfortunately I don't know exactly how long it takes, but I do know it's less than 30 minutes on DIFFICULT level, and I got an extra 4,097 tokens.

Mini Golf Madness Challenge
Chip Shot Badge
Finish a hole under par or better 60 times this week! (Score -1 or less for a hole)
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

Since Play Buddy didn't have an auto for this game, I soloed it and got my badge in 1 hour 28 minutes in addition to an extra 3,490 tokens. BTW, this challenge really means UNDER par. In other words, if you get Par on a hole, it WON'T count. :-( BUT I found some tricks that I think will make your challenge go by more quickly and easily.

First, I recommend playing the easy Warm-up course over and over and over; I found that the more familiar I became with that "easy" course, the more under-par holes I had (my record was 12 holes under par out of 18!). Some helpful hints for particular holes are here:

Hole 3: Shoot to the north-most (upper) hole
Hole 4: Use Big-Gulp if available
Hole 9: Shoot to the south-most (lowest) hole
Hole 11: Draw out the shot as long as you can make it, and aim it north (towards the upper or left side).
Hole 14: Bump it out in front of the car when the car is moving towards the direction of the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!