Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 6, 2010: Trivial Pursuit and Jungle Gin

Trivial Pursuit Challenge
Rainbow Wedge Badge
Win 6000 tokens this week! (Completing this challenge requires playing several Daily Episodes)
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

12 MINUTES and a whopping 7,187 extra tokens - ohhhhh yeah - doesn't get much better than that! Play Buddy sure has a winner with their Trivia Buddy. All I had to do was open it up and press autoplay and wham, bam, thank ya ma'am - DONE!



Jungle Gin Badge Challenge
Thorny Thicket Badge
Score 750 gin points (not tokens) this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Well, this challenge was the opposite of Trivial Pursuit: an hour playing time and only 1,432 tokens for the effort. Ack. But hey, it can't all be rainbows and sunshine now can it?! And at least I had Gin Buddy to conquer the challenge as I did other things. And even though the time was long, I'm pretty sure that it was faster than it would have been, if I had not changed the Buddy's Knock Limit (in the Options) to 6 instead of Gin. Oh goodness... if I had let it try to wait for Gin before knocking for every game, it'd probably still be playing! I mean, it was hard enough to the point where I swear Pogo rigged this one... half the time by Buddy didn't get to play because the computer robot was knocking and ending the round within three draws! Sheesh it was a doozie. But hey, like I said - rainbows and sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!