Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 13, 2010: Lost Temple Poker and Addiction Solitaire

Lost Temple Poker Badge Challenge
Rope Bridge Badge
Win 75 hands this week! (Your payout must be more than your wager to win)
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

I'm not sure that it matters because it's probably all the same mathmatics wise BUT just in case, I set my default bet amount to 1. In my head, I figured this is good since one rule of achieving the badge is that the payout must be greater than the wager and the smallest wager is 1. *shrugs*

So 40 minutes and 2,429 tokens later, Lost Temple Buddy completed my challenge for me. Since the drawing of the cards is completely random and the Buddy uses poker strategy to keep and discard the right cards, this challenge pretty much came straight down to luck of the draw. That said, I don't have any revolutionary ideas that would help make this challenge easier or faster.

Addiction Solitaire Badge Challenge
It All Adds Up Badge
Get 12 Jackpot Spins this week!
Win this badge plus 3000 Tokens!

Even though this took 47 minutes (cha-ching cha-ching tho: 10,295 extra tokens!), Addiction Buddy made it so the game went as quickly as it could, and enabled me to get some chores done around the house while it worked. I mean, Play Buddy really knocked it outta the park with this amazing auto - I really fell in love with it, as I watched it play the first 10 minutes or so. Quick, smart, and good looking - what a package! Once again the efficiency of the bot rendered useless any ideas or suggestions: I have none for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!