Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sep. 26, 2012: Puck's Peak & BOGGLE Bash Badge Challenges


Puck's Peak Badge Challenge


Flying Eye Badge
Get 9 Jackpot spins this week! 
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Puck's Peak has never piqued my interest so thank you Puck Buddy for completing my challenge like so:

Game Difficulty: N/A
Buddy Settings: Default
Tokens: 3,971 tokens earned
Time: 32 minutes
NOTES: Per Play Buddy's suggestion, I played on the purple level. The shortest games (jackpot spins) are 500m so definitely make sure this is selected in your game AND in the Buddy's options; the level will say 100/500 on these rounds.

BOGGLE Bash Badge Challenge


Groovy Speller Badge
Find 290 words of 4 letters or more this week! 
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!
I'm pretty good at BOGGLE Bash but I have to admit it's nice having Boggle Buddy around to give me the occasional necessary hint. With my Buddy's help the challenge was finished up like so:

Game Difficulty: n/a
Buddy Settings: Speed 5; Under "Solution sorting" select "Order by word length" and "Descending"
Tokens: 3,430 tokens earned
Time: 19 minutes
NOTES: By making the setting changes noted above I sped the input up a bit and made it so the longest letter words were played first since the badge requires a minimum of 4 letter words.

1 comment:

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!