Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Aug 15, 2012: Sock Hop Slots & Boardwalk Sea Ball Badge Challenges


Just an interesting observation about this week's badges: notice alllllll the EIGHTS!  I think Pogo meant for these challenges to be last week (Aug 8 aka 8/8).  ;-)

Sock Hop Slots Badge Challenge


Do Wop Ducks Badge
Earn 880 tokens this week! 
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

ANOTHER slots challenge? Really Pogo?! Well thank goodness for has Sock Hop Buddy who'll spin and win for me. Check it out:

Game Difficulty: n/a
Buddy Settings: Speed '1'
Tokens: 1,725 tokens earned
Time: 27 minutes
NOTES: Once again it's luck 'o the spin (i.e. I hit a jackpot spin for 200 and someone else immediately hit 10k jackpot!). So good luck!

Boardwalk Sea Ball Badge Challenge


Duck Defense Badge
Roll 888 balls this week! 
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!
For whatever reason, I'm not so good at the controls on this game so I'm thankful for Boardwalk Buddy who was able to roll for me and knocked out the challenge like so:

Game Difficulty: n/a
Buddy Settings: Default
Tokens: 7,368 tokens earned
Time: 1 hour 2 minutes
NOTES: I actually finished about 5 minutes earlier (in the beginning of the last game) but you have to finish ALL the rounds of the game for the progress to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!