Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18, 2012: Balloon Bounce & Jacks or Better Poker Badge Challenges


Balloon Bounce Badge Challenge


Hammer Time Badge
Inflate 4 or more giant balloons in a row 37 times this week! (Finish the game to check your progress) 
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!

Wowza, what a doozy! This is one of those games that has me bouncing off the walls (and not in a good way) especially with a challenge like this. So I'm thankful that Balloon Buddy helped me retain my sanity and completed the challenge like so:

Game Difficulty: Easy
Buddy Settings: Default
Tokens: 7,780 tokens earned
Time: 2 hours
NOTES: I tried it on 'beginner' at first but it seemed too easy - the balloons were so big that getting 4 'giants' in a row usually didn't happen.

Jacks or Better Badge Challenge


Easy Rider Badge
Win 170 hands this week! 
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!
There was nothing easy about this challenge 'til I enlisted the help of Jacks Better Buddy, this challenge got wrapped up like so:

Game Difficulty: n/a
Buddy Settings: Default
Tokens: 2,890 tokens earned
Time: 50 minutes
NOTES: Once again luck is a factor since there's no controlling what cards come out; the Buddy's holding strategy seemed right on point.

1 comment:

  1. Great Work! I wanted to say a big thanks. This has helped many a times... I like you post dear. It's contain nice information.
    More information:- Pogo Technical Support

    ReplyDelete

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!