Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feb. 22, 2012: Pinochle & Penguin Blocks

Penguin Blocks Badge Challenge

Air Express Badge
Complete 70 rounds with a profit of $1 or more per round this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!


Boy was I excited to see Penguin Buddy on the PB website this morning because it wasn't in existence a few days ago! Here's how it did:


Game Difficulty: 'Easy'
Buddy Settings: Increased speed to '1'; all else default
Tokens: 4,311 tokens earned
Time: 45 minutes
NOTES: I tried the 'Medium' level as well but it seemed to take longer since more food needed to be collected to earn the $1+

Pinochle Badge Challenge

Premier Virtuoso Badge
Create 10 Pinochles this week!
Win this badge plus 2000 Tokens!


Play Buddy offers Pinochle Buddy for this challenge BUT oh how I wish this already autoplayed (coming soon, I'm told from PB support), as I have no clue how to play Pinochle! Instead it's a hand tracker for the Pino pros who play this game for fun (yay for them I suppose! lol).


Game Difficulty: No difficulty - played against Robots
Buddy Settings: Default
Tokens: 0 tokens earned
Time: 15 minutes
NOTES: I chose to NOT get this badge yet - I have no idea how to play Pinochle and my feeble attempt of 15 minutes against the computers after reading 'how to play' left me dazed and confused... I'll wait for my Buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again!!! POGO support You can reach Acetecsupport at their Call Toll Free No +1-800-231-4635 For US/CA.

    ReplyDelete

Share your experience or leave a comment about mine, here!